Defending Your Interests In Business Tort Cases

In Houston's competitive business environment, business owners succeed when they actively seek out options for growth or innovation and refuse to let current achievements encourage complacency. When proprietors use unlawful actions to give themselves an edge, however, their negligent or deliberate activities can cause long-term harm to your enterprise.

Such is the case with business torts. Business torts are civil wrongs, as opposed to white collar crimes such as embezzlement. While there are several types of common torts, it takes an uncommon skill set to successfully hold the responsible parties accountable for these acts. When your business is losing clients or opportunities due to a competitor's action, you need a zealous advocate to protect your long-term interests in Texas.

At Massey Law Firm PLLC, our legal professionals use the law to safeguard our business clients' livelihoods. Our lead attorney, Dwaine M. Massey, has practiced business law for over 20 years. Prior to his service as a lawyer, he worked as a senior auditor for the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers. Drawing on his experience as a CPA and trial lawyer, Mr. Massey ably crafts litigation strategies that produce favorable results for his clients.

Tirelessly Pursuing Your Economic Losses

Attorney Massey represents small, midsize and large businesses seeking compensation for complicated tort cases involving:

These unlawful actions may be committed by employees or competitors. If an employee or professional you hired caused you undue financial losses through fraud, negligence or other bad acts, the court may award damages in your favor. If a competitor deliberately directed business away from you or enticed someone to break a contract with you, you may have legal recourse.

In these and other situations, your entity's viability may depend on retaining qualified legal counsel.

Contact Us To Limit The Impact Of A Tortious Action On Your Revenue Stream

Seek a no-obligation consultation by phoning 346-800-6101 or completing our online form.