A Law Firm Serving Clients With Distinction
Massey Law Firm offers experienced legal advice, guidance, and representation to small and midsized businesses throughout Texas. Our firm was founded by commercial litigation attorney Dwaine M. Massey, who has practiced law since he graduated from The University of Texas School of Law in 1994. He works hard to obtain successful results for business owners and operators who are struggling to resolve complex legal matters.
Click the links below to learn more about our team.
From Dwaine’s interview for the Masters of the Courtroom series on ReelLawyers.com.
Providing Award-Winning Service For a Range of Litigation Concerns
Throughout the Houston region, business owners have benefited from the straightforward legal strategies Mr. Massey designs. As a result of Mr. Massey’s commitment to client-centered service and litigation achievements, he has been awarded these distinctive honors:
- Rated by Texas Super Lawyers, Business Litigation
- Board Certified, Personal Injury Trial Law – Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- An AV* rating by Martindale-Hubbell, its highest peer review recognition for ethical standards and legal ability
- An Avvo rating of 10.0 Superb, its highest rating
- Membership on the American Board of Trial Advocates, an invitation-only national association of experienced trial lawyers
When you work with our firm, we take the time to explain your options to your satisfaction. It is important to us that you recognize the ramifications of the decisions you make. We make it our business to help you safeguard yours.
It is for this reason that we advise on many types of business litigation issues, including:
- Breach of contract and other contract-related disputes
- Complicated business torts such as fraudulent misrepresentation
- Theft of trade secrets or noncompete contract concerns
- Partnership conflict related matters such as voting rights or dissolution concerns
- Business-related consumer fraud for companies with assets less than $25 million
- Securing injunctive relief
Taking the steps necessary to obtain justice can be intimidating if you don’t have experience navigating the litigation process. Delaying action won’t solve problems and often makes things worse; retaining a trustworthy and seasoned attorney will. Contact our firm to learn how we can help you attain the result you seek.
Talk With Us to Learn More About Our Legal Services
Contact our legal team to schedule a phone consultation at 346-800-6101 or via our brief online intake form.
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Rating™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.