Helping Accident Victims
If you or a loved one were seriously injured by the acts or omission of another person or entity, we can help.
Here’s How We Do It
People injured in accidents caused by the negligence or careless acts of another often suffer serious and sometimes life-changing injuries. Though we would very much like to turn back time, we cannot do that. What we can do is help you hold the negligent party accountable and get compensation for your injuries. Litigation has its limits, but it can allow you to make a monetary recovery so you can move on with your life.
We represent people who have been injured in:
- Motor vehicle accidents: Crashes happen every day. Most are minor. Some are not. We represent individuals who have been seriously injured in all types of motor vehicle collisions including, without limitation, car wrecks, truck or motorcycle accidents and crashes involving pedestrians. We can be especially helpful when the collisions resulted from distracted or impaired driving.
- 18-wheeler accidents: Because of the size and weights of the vehicles involved and the speeds with which they travel, accidents involving tractors-trailers are often some of the most serious catastrophic and, sometimes, deadly motor vehicle crashes. We have represented individuals who have been seriously and, sometime, permanently injured by negligent truck drivers and trucking companies.
- Pedestrian accidents: Vehicle owners have to share the road with bicyclists and pedestrians. When both parties follow the rules of the road, accidents can be avoided. But, when one or the other fails to, serious injuries can result. We represent bicyclists and pedestrian injured by distracted, inattentive or impaired drivers.
- Wrongful death: Sometimes accidents result in death. The loss can be devastating. If you have lost a loved one due the negligent acts of another, we can help you figure out your legal options to move forward.
We represent individuals who have been injured in many other types of accidents, as well. Please do not hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help.
Why We Are Different
Choosing the right personal injury lawyer and law firm is probably one of the most important decisions you can make after an accident. Following an accident, you are vulnerable due to the stress of the life disruption and, for that reason, the legal profession has certain rules about how and when you can be approached about representation. Despite those rules, some will contact you about representation when it is neither ethical nor appropriate to do so. We won’t do that. Others sign up dozens of clients a month and maintain hundreds of cases on their docket. We don’t do that either.
With us, there is no pressure to choose us but, if you do, your case will get the attention it deserves. Your calls will be returned, your emails will be responded to and you will not be forgotten. If those things are important to you, contact us about representing you in your serious personal injury case. Here are some other reasons why you should consider working with our firm:
- Experienced, Respected and Tested: Our lead trial attorney is board certified in personal injury trial by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- Contingency fee: Once we take your case, we don’t charge legal fees unless we successfully recover compensation on your behalf. That is, if there is no recovery then you owe no fee. In addition, you will not owe us for any money we spent prosecuting your case either.
- Responsive: You will not have to wonder what is going on with you case.
Help Is Just A Phone Call Away
To arrange a confidential consultation with our experienced Houston personal injury attorney dedicated to achieving results for every client, in every case, call us at 346-800-6101 or send us a message online.